The Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE), a member of the College of Islamic Studies (CIS) in Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), along with Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF) cordially invite you to the upcoming webinar titled:
Launching Genomie: genomics, Islamic ethics and public engagement
It will be held online on September 19th, 2020 at 5 pm (Doha Time).
Genomie is a public engagement initiative, facilitating conversations between experts and the public on developments in the field of genomics and bringing these into dialogue with Islamic ethics. It is part of the Qatar National Research Fund project GIEPE (Genomics, Islamic Ethics and Public Engagement).
During this webinar, experts from research, policy, academia and the medical sciences will share their insights on genomics and the role and importance of public engagement for science and religion.
- Dr Mohammed Ghaly, Hamad Bin Khalifa University
- Dr Eman Sadoun, Qatar Ministry of Public Health
- Dr Said I Ismail, Qatar Genome Project
- Dr Mehrunisha Suleman, University of Oxford
- Dr Walid Qoronfleh, World Innovation Summit for Health (WISH)
- Dr Khalid Fakhro, Sidra Medical and Research Center, Qatar
Click HERE to register.