Tariq Ramadan, Professor of Islamic Studies at Oxford University and Director of the Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE), presents a two-day seminar on the topic of Islamic Ethics.
- Two-day seminar entitled "An Introduction to Islamic Ethics"
- Conducted by Dr Tariq Ramadan in English
- Saturday 12 November 2016 and Sunday 13 November 2016
- Carl-Ulrich-Straße 13, 64331, Weiterstadt, Germany
- BIS+ CAN
- 1st day, theoretical: origins and developments of Islamic Law and Ethics
- 2nd day, practical: how can these principles be applied on contemporary themes and problems
Registration and Information
- Please, contact directly the organizers: email@example.com